Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm Melting... Or, At Least, My Brain Is

Wow. After four days of doing nothing but studying, we're all going a little nuts. Blondie and Kris were acting even weirder than normal (which is considerable). Our foreign language teacher, Dr. Puegero, was not pleased with our insane giggles at random and equally idiotic things. We calmed down for a bit lest the wrath of the Cuban come down upon us, but we continued our antics as soon as that class was over.

In fanfic news... my mind is so tired of cramming so much useless info into it, that it may be sacrificing the creative parts to make room. But I said "Noooo! You can take my grade, but you can't take my creativity!!!" Okay... so I didn't but it felt like that. (See I told you that my wonderful mind was wasting away!) But dispight all of this, I have begun to write chapter four of "To Build a Nuke"!!! *Pats self on back* Well, I leave you now to continue it and not dissapoint my loyal fans!!! The Lemon Tree out!!!

No comments: