Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ugh, Studying

Today was one of those days that you wish was over before it even started. With finals coming up, all we've done is study. For eight hours. Every. Single. Day. I hear people talk about how much you have to study for finals and pulling late night cramming sessions. I don't think I'll need to study after this, because I spent all frikin' week studying!!

Seriously, there's a limit to how much you can cram into your head. All of our brains are slowly melting away under the pressure. Me, Blondie (who's not blond but acts like one), and Kris spent two class periods laughing our heads off at some of the most stupid, juvenile things. I think we're slowly cracking under the pressure. But then again, were we ever fully sane before? Didn't think so.

In other news... still working on my fanfics. I've been to tired lately to attempt to write, but I may try again later. Shorty forgot almost completely about my nerdness with fanfic writing. It's a strange thought to me considering how stressed I was about it. Oh well, what can you do?

Well, see you tomorrow for a new update from The Lemon Tree!

No comments: